Apply for Internship
Applications for this intersnhip are now closed.
Psychology Internship (Paid) – January 2019
The Institute for the Advancement of Mental Health (IAMH) invites applications for an internship position based in New Delhi. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with a strong work ethic, looking to gain experience. This is an entry level position, and thus we will prioritize willingness to learn, work and innovate above work experience and test scores.
- Applicant must have a minimum bachelor’s/masters/diploma in Psychology, or a related field: or must be pursuing the same. We may also consider applicants who seem promising and only had Psychology at High School level;
- Fluent in English and Hindi with good communication skills.
- Ability to Travel within Delhi NCR;
- Well versed in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must havea LinkedIn Profile
- Must be Self-motivated, willing to learn and take initiative
The internship aims to provide experience to the individual across three dimensions: psychology practice, administration and business development. As such, this role will require the applicant to perform duties related to all three of these areas: training will be provided for these. This is a hands-on position where the intern will be involve in handling client accounts, assist in the administration of psychometric and psychological evaluation, development of case profiles and treatment plans; as well as perform administrative tasks. (Note: Since this role requires dealing with confidential healthcare related documents, the applicant must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement and provide a copy of a valid ID.) This internship will last for one month. The intern may be offered an extension or promotion based on performance, upon discretion of Management. Please bear in mind that this is a full time position.
- Stipend: ₹8,000
- 5-day work week
- Letter of Reference/Recommendation (based on performance)
- Internship Certificate on completion
- Experience and training across three areas
Please use the form below to apply, or apply via Indeed.
Alternatively, you can email us your application with a CV, cover letter and LinkedIn profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “APPLICATION – Internship”.